January - June 2015
The CWS Kit Program is one of the many ways CWS shares in a hope-filled tomorrow. Your support truly makes a difference in the lives of children and families the world over. This report shares where kits have been provided through your support
- 200 Hygiene Kits to partner Emigrant Safety and Service.
- 30,000 Hygiene Kits to partner Council of Churches in Sierra Leone.
- 15,000 School Kits and 20,000 Hygiene Kits to partner International Orthodox Christian Charities.
- 280 Emergency Cleanup Buckets, 360 Hygiene Kits, 30 Baby Care Kits, 90 School Kits to Sisters of Hope Community Outreach in Garrett for distribution to homeless and economically disadvantaged in the area and in response to Spring flooding.
- 600 Hygiene Kits for Diakon Kathryn’s Kloset in Rosedale
- 120 Hygiene Kits, 30 Baby Care Kits, 60 School Kits to Fort Peck Tribes for distribution to homeless and economically disadvantaged in the area.
- 1,500 Baby Kits, 2,520 School Kits, 1,500 Hygiene Kits, 500 Emergency Cleanup Buckets to Project Hope Charities in Jamaica for distribution to economically disadvantaged in the area.
- 120 Hygiene Kits and 60 School Kits to Good Shepherd Catholic Community in Moravia for distribution to homeless and economically disadvantaged in the area.
- 240 Hygiene Kits to Church of the Ascension Episcopal Church in Middletown for homeless shelter distribution.
- 60 Hygiene Kits to First Presbyterian Church in Everett for homeless shelter distribution.
2014 Kit Program Shipment Report
2013 Kit Program Shipment Report
2012 Kit Program Shipment Report
2011 Kit Program Shipment Report