CWS-Lancaster is currently accepting internship applications for the Fall 2014 semester.
- Refugee Resettlement Intern
- Cuban/Haitian Resettlement Intern
- Cultural Orientation & Support Intern
- Refugee Health Intern
- Immigration Legal Services Intern
- Refugee Employment Intern
- Vocational Technology Intern
- Vocational Education Intern
- Communications, Fundraising & Development Intern
Applying Instructions: To apply, please review the internship job descriptions and the internship application. Send a completed application with your resume and a cover letter to Laura Beltle: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the position title in the subject line of the email. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to early applications.
Interviews: will be scheduled on a rolling bases; placements decided by July 2014.
Internship Dates: late August 2014 - December 2014
Additional info: CWS-Lancaster internship positions are non-paid and available to junior and senior undergraduate as well as graduate students and post-grads. Spring 2015 internship interviews will begin September 2014.